Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-25-2015, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not arguing the morality; I'm arguing the science. I simply disagree with the notion that homosexuality is genetic just as I disagree pedophilia is genetic. I'm of the opinion that both occur in the mind, not in the genes. I know full well there is no comparison of the societal behavior of the homosexual and the pedophile; I just feel there could be a similar process in the brain that motivates each.

There is no consensus to the cause of homosexuality, but somehow you are traversing a slippery-slope if you think it might be a function of the brain as opposed to the body. Hell pat compared it to autism and no one raise an eyebrow; why was that? Someone else compared it to eye color. The majority of the people in the world have brown eyes, yet in Iceland 88% of the population is born with either Green or Blue. Guess why that is? Is there a place in the world where folks are born more frequently with this gay trait?

No, I think you're suggesting traversing a slippery slope by drawing connections between pedophiles and homosexual. 

It's asinine and an attempt to make one seem as deplorable as the other.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Benton - 08-25-2015, 03:27 PM