Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-26-2015, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't you tell to show you if you ever put words in people's mouths?

I asked for examples. Your first example isn't an example of me speaking for someone else. I don't have any idea how you reached that erroneous conclusion. But, thanks for the look inside what mimics a thought process.

If you want to make the claim I spoke on Benton's behalf in the second example, go ahead. Whatever floats your boat. I don't even know why you're making an issue of the fact I deferred to Benton to explain the meaning of his own statement because I didn't have a level of certainty to feel comfortable explaining it myself . . . one time. It is the equivalent of, "Oh, look!  A squirrel!" Meant to distract everyone from the topic in the last post. I've asked you repeatedly to tell how you know god is uncreated and to give me a list of less expensive leadership schools female soldiers can attend instead of Ranger School, but you continue to ignore those topics. Seems petty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-26-2015, 12:38 PM