Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-04-2015, 08:56 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure a grown man worried about wearing the color pink or "unisex" cologne wouldn't tolerate such "nancying around nonsense" as his son wearing a dress at any age.

If a pink shirt or CK 1 cologne make you insecure in your manhood no wonder "your" so paranoid about homosexual men.  Just come out of the closet already.

Person1: Goes to the store. Looks at shirts. Buys whichever they feel like.

Person2: Goes to the store. Looks at shirts. NO! NO! NO! OH MY GOD! PINK SHIRTS IN THE MEN'S SECTION?!?! NO WAY! I'M NOT GAY! NOT GAY!!!!! CAN'T WEAR PINK!!!!! THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE I CAN'T WEAR PINNNNKKKKK!!!!!

But hey, we're the ones with the problem I guess.

Browsing through this thread really shows how much people intentionally MAKE problems for their own lives. Life is so much easier when you don't give a shit about stuff like that. I literally laughed out loud when the one guy basically said that he had no clue how people will possibly be able to find the correct aisles in Target now, and that his shopping trips just got added minutes tacked on to his precious time and that's unacceptable. I mean, if that's not trolling, that's the funniest shit I've heard in my life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 09-04-2015, 09:09 AM