Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-04-2015, 10:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't care who is banging who and I don't want to see it or hear about whether the people are gay/straight/bi/try...

And as for "coming out" that is a personal thing.  If you feel the need to let everyone know you have been hiding your true self from them and it makes you feel better then good for you.

Beyond that I'm not interested in your sex life.  And I probably knew you were gay anyway.  Smirk

Oh I don't care either, it just doesn't seem like Lucie understands "coming out". In my post, I obviously meant it as the people who have to tell their family and friends because they didn't have the courage to let them know earlier in life. When I said "coming out", I wasn't referring to people having gay sex in public or putting up a billboard about it.

I completely agree about the not really caring to see it all over the place whether it's straight/gay/whatever else.

(09-04-2015, 10:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I'm not allowed to post on a message board unless I agree with your beliefs?     Gotcha lol

When did I say that? Honestly, can you not read properly?

You said that you "don't say a word" unless it invades your space. I merely added on that you also say a word when people post about it on a public message board that you aren't forced to post on. Do you disagree with that statement?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 09-04-2015, 10:10 AM