Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 04:12 PM)hollodero Wrote: I know I involve myself without being asked, but that's again a view I wish to challenge. 

Don't apologize for this. This is how the boards work. I will never complain about you butting into a conversation I'm having with someone else.

(08-02-2018, 04:12 PM)hollodero Wrote: The conservative bias is not the problem. The fact that they spin stories like Seth Rich is, or that they follow the president on the path to discredit the Mueller probe, or that FOX folks call for jailtime for all kinds of democrats and FBI operatives, or that Sean Hannity promotes a deep state consopiracy theory night by night, or that they in fact (Chris Wallace, whom I actually like, and Shepard Smith aside) are nothing more than a republican propaganda outlet with way too close ties to Trump. That's not hyperbolic to say. That's exactly what they "dare" to be.

Like I said, I'm not talking about those pointing out falsehoods Fox News may spout. I'm talking about those who complain that EVERY story Fox News puts out is wrong.  And while, sure, some on the network are clearly propagandizing for Trump (like Hannity), Fox News is more than those people. 

To call Fox News "fake news" because of Hannity is no different than Trump calling CNN 'fake news' because of some of the bullshit stories THEY put out (and, yes, there have been some actual fake news that's come out from CNN).
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - PhilHos - 08-02-2018, 04:25 PM