Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-03-2019, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Donald Trump say Windmills  cause cancer?

(04-03-2019, 08:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, you can't just duck out by saying he said "others" say it.  That's an old trope that shouldn't fly when he says "others" are saying something that no one else has ever said.  That's his "many say" or "everyone tells me".  It's pure BS normally and ENORMOUS BS this time.

If you cared one iota about the "truth" you'd admit what he said was pure BS and the only thing you are "guilty" of is finding away to defend Trump at every turn.  Defending this is sad and crazy.

Yeah, I "think" he made it up and it crazy for saying it.  But there are enough like YOU to let him get away with it and continue to defend him.  ThumbsUp
You could have saved all they typing and simply said: "No, he didn't say it". But that would require being forthright. 

I'm not defending what he said; I accusing those that make up what he said as liars. 

The dude says enough stupid shit, they folks don't have to make up what he says, but every time they do, they shoot themselves in the foot
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-03-2019, 08:59 PM