Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-03-2019, 07:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who?

What "others".

Please find it, because when DJT says something bat guano crazy I try to find which FOX news or Qanon tweet said it first and I can't find it.

In fact I found a lot of stories saying that no one has ever said SOUND can cause cancer.

But if you find something (I'd prefer scientific but I'll see if you find anything) I'd be greatly interested.

Oh, and thanks for "not defending" Trump again.   Smirk

Did Donald Trump say Windmills  cause cancer?

If looking for the truth is "defending"anyone, then consider me guilty. 

As I told CJD last night: If more Libs start thinking like him, then the conservatives could be in trouble; however, if there's enough that continue to think like you, they're OK. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-03-2019, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Donald Trump say Windmills  cause cancer?

If looking for the truth is "defending"anyone, then consider me guilty. 

As I told CJD last night: If more Libs start thinking like him, then the conservatives could be in trouble; however, if there's enough that continue to think like you, they're OK. 

No, you can't just duck out by saying he said "others" say it.  That's an old trope that shouldn't fly when he says "others" are saying something that no one else has ever said.  That's his "many say" or "everyone tells me".  It's pure BS normally and ENORMOUS BS this time.

If you cared one iota about the "truth" you'd admit what he said was pure BS and the only thing you are "guilty" of is finding away to defend Trump at every turn.  Defending this is sad and crazy.

Yeah, I "think" he made it up and it crazy for saying it.  But there are enough like YOU to let him get away with it and continue to defend him.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-03-2019, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I read it He states others say it causes cancer then asks for affirmation. But that doesn't create as many memes or fake headlines.

Someone said this crowded theater is on fire!
(04-03-2019, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Donald Trump say Windmills  cause cancer?

(04-03-2019, 08:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, you can't just duck out by saying he said "others" say it.  That's an old trope that shouldn't fly when he says "others" are saying something that no one else has ever said.  That's his "many say" or "everyone tells me".  It's pure BS normally and ENORMOUS BS this time.

If you cared one iota about the "truth" you'd admit what he said was pure BS and the only thing you are "guilty" of is finding away to defend Trump at every turn.  Defending this is sad and crazy.

Yeah, I "think" he made it up and it crazy for saying it.  But there are enough like YOU to let him get away with it and continue to defend him.  ThumbsUp
You could have saved all they typing and simply said: "No, he didn't say it". But that would require being forthright. 

I'm not defending what he said; I accusing those that make up what he said as liars. 

The dude says enough stupid shit, they folks don't have to make up what he says, but every time they do, they shoot themselves in the foot

(04-03-2019, 08:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Someone said this crowded theater is on fire!

I get  it; you're trying hard. Do you have a link that quotes Trump saying Windmill noise causes cancer? 

Dude's a politician, he's going to run on what he runs on, but making up stuff he says is not helpful. He freely admitted he didn't know.

(04-03-2019, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I read it He states others say it causes cancer then asks for affirmation. But that doesn't create as many memes or fake headlines.

Quote:"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations your house just went down 75% in value. And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?" Trump said, imitating the whirring noise made by the turbines.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-claims-wind-turbines-cause-cancer-reigniting-long-feud-2019-4

Seems more of a ramble made during a speech than a question posed to all the scientists known to flock to the National Republican Congressional Committee fundraiser. 

And that's the problem. He's the president. We're still using public and even private comments made by guys 200 years ago to determine the direction of the country in a time that no longer resembles then. When we start to defend idiotic rambling we go down a dangerous road for future generations based off inane partisanship. 

So far, if political scientists dig up gems from this presidency, future generations can defend: sexual violence towards women, that renewable energy causes cancer and that political opponents should be jailed, among other crazy, crazy crap.
(04-03-2019, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You could have saved all they typing and simply said: "No, he didn't say it". But that would require being forthright. 

I'm not defending what he said; I accusing those that make up what he said as liars. 

The dude says enough stupid shit, they folks don't have to make up what he says, but every time they do, they shoot themselves in the foot

Hilarious

He said:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4789848/trump-windmills-cancer

"They say the noise causes cancer".

Who?!?!?  C'mon man unless you can find ONE sane person who said it you KNOW it was him just making it sound like he heard it somewhere.

Even the undying DJT supporters can't be that engulfed in his hind end to believe it.  

Quit the trolling and admit he's a lying idiot...just once.

Until you can do any of that you're the only one shooting yourself in the foot.

Rock On
[Image: 56603213_984656641739025_551822979070584...e=5D3FCB19]
Trump never said Windmill noise causes cancer and anyone that says otherwise is lying and anyone that excuses this lie is part of a problem they want to eliminate.

"Trump lies, so I can lie about what he said". He may have suggested it; but he never said it. So can we at least call this fake news?

(04-03-2019, 09:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump never said Windmill noise causes cancer and anyone that says otherwise is lying and anyone that excuses this lie is part of a problem they want to eliminate.

"Trump lies, so I can lie about what he said". He may have suggested it; but he never said it. So can we at least call this fake news?

Get out of her with that....lol

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca54f65396459685595b96a]
(04-03-2019, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get  it; you're trying hard. Do you have a link that quotes Trump saying Windmill noise causes cancer? 

Dude's a politician, he's going to run on what he runs on, but making up stuff he says is not helpful. He freely admitted he didn't know.

Some say Trump supporters are idiots.

I will say that all joking aside, saying some people say (insert insulting or insane thing here).....but I don't know, is pretty awesome.
[Image: 55929324_984621921742497_556625937059492...e=5D3B98A7]
(04-03-2019, 09:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump never said Windmill noise causes cancer and anyone that says otherwise is lying 

Quote:"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations your house just went down 75% in value. And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?" Trump said, imitating the whirring noise made by the turbines.

So you're accusing the POTUS of lying?
(04-03-2019, 11:36 PM)Benton Wrote: So you're accusing the POTUS of lying?

Nah,in this instance I'm accusing anyone of stating Trump said Windmill noise causes cancer of lying. 

(04-03-2019, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah,in this instance I'm accusing anyone of stating Trump said Windmill noise causes cancer of lying. 

Quote:"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations your house just went down 75% in value. And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?" Trump said, imitating the whirring noise made by the turbines

Ok.
(04-04-2019, 12:04 AM)Benton Wrote: Ok.

Why didn't you stop bolding the quote before it was complete? 

(04-04-2019, 12:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why didn't you stop bolding the quote before it was complete? 

Chicken salad is the grossest vegetable that lobotomized people eat, you tell me that one, ok?

Random words stung together still make an impact. Leaving off his passive aggressive attempt to pass it off as a question? 

Did I just ask a question or make a statement? 

Chicken salad? 
(04-04-2019, 12:25 AM)Benton Wrote: Chicken salad is the grossest vegetable that lobotomized people eat, you tell me that one, ok?

Random words stung together still make an impact. Leaving off his passive aggressive attempt to pass it off as a question? 

Did I just ask a question or make a statement? 

Chicken salad? 

Really didn't expect and answer. 

(04-04-2019, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Really didn't expect and answer. 

Well that would infer that your question was a statement and not a question.

Questions have to have answers, blue oceans whole flowers?
(04-04-2019, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Really didn't expect and answer. 

They done said dolts can’t ape a dope who don’t read good, get a load of that?