Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 10:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: 6 pages of one person arguing against all logic that DJT didn't really mean it...he just said someone else said it.  Even though there is no someone else.  Even though every other things he said around that one stupid thing implies he believes it.

Like I said, there is "I won't admit I'm wrong" and then there is this waste of time and energy to defend what we all admit was a stupid thing to say.

And defending it is exactly what it is or the sole defender on the internet would have just said that was stupid and we could have all moved on.  Instead we have to be told it was stupid "but" he never really said it he said someone else said it.  Like that matters one iota.  Like somehow every critic of the President must be held to an exacting standard for what they say about him while makes crap up on a daily basis and this defenders spend the rest of the week shining that turd.

It's laughable and its awfully sad to watch what used to be at least a decent discussion about Trump simply be some twisted thought game to make him NOT out to be an idiot...every...day.

Where did anyone say Trump didn't mean it? The sad part is you find it sad that everyone cannot get on board with asserting he said something he did not say. No one (perhaps Mills did) has defended Trump. They've just shown a light on the lynch mob. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-04-2019, 11:14 PM