Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 09:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know.  I am no rube.  I am smart enough to know exactly what he is doing.  
That's exactly what a rube would say
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-04-2019, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Now you and others can concede this or not; It really matters little.  

Of course it doesn't matter.  Trump could shoot a man in the middle of the street and you would still support him.

Seriously, how can I argue with this logic...…."The words came out of his mouth, but he never said it."  or "He suggested it but he never said it"

Is Trump now telepathic or something?  How exactly does he suggest something without saying it?
(04-04-2019, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's exactly what a rube would say

Maybe, but obviously not everyone who denies being a rube is a rube.  Since you are unable to tell the difference let me help you out.  

In this case a non-rube will explain exactly why Trump said what he said and even post citations with multiple examples to prove his point.

A rube's explanation will be "Who knows?" 
Trump is the lowest form of chickenshit. The type who will repeatedly "suggest" things, but then not have the guts to stand behind what he says.
(04-04-2019, 07:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: bfine says: "But you are admitting he didn't actually say Windmill Noise causes cancer; he was merely 'citing authority'"

If your authority is made up, it's not citing anyone; it's making an erroneous claim.

Putting a question mark at the end of a statement or attributing a comment to people that don't exist is a weak, passive aggressive way to make a comment, according to them?
(04-04-2019, 10:09 PM)Benton Wrote: If your authority is made up, it's not citing anyone; it's making an erroneous claim.

Putting a question mark at the end of a statement or attributing a comment to people that don't exist is a weak, passive aggressive way to make a comment, according to them?

Your knowledge of his source aside: Tell it to Fred; he's the one that brought up the term. 

And stating someone said something they did not is weaker. I get you guys want to move the goalposts but what I've said has not changed: Anyone that states Trump said Noise causes cancer is lying. Anyone that supports that assertion is supporting a lie. 

(04-04-2019, 09:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Of course it doesn't matter.  Trump could shoot a man in the middle of the street and you would still support him.

Seriously, how can I argue with this logic...…."The words came out of his mouth, but he never said it."  or "He suggested it but he never said it"

Is Trump now telepathic or something?  How exactly does he suggest something without saying it?

No matter how many times you keep saying the words came out of his mouth; they did not. 

Your knowledge of my Trump devotion aside: Where have I supported, excused what he said? I've simply said he didn't say what folks are claiming, but apparently that's semantics. 

(04-04-2019, 10:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe, but obviously not everyone who denies being a rube is a rube.  Since you are unable to tell the difference let me help you out.  

In this case a non-rube will explain exactly why Trump said what he said and even post citations with multiple examples to prove his point.

A rube's explanation will be "Who knows?" 

That's what a rube would say. 

6 pages of one person arguing against all logic that DJT didn't really mean it...he just said someone else said it.  Even though there is no someone else.  Even though every other things he said around that one stupid thing implies he believes it.

Like I said, there is "I won't admit I'm wrong" and then there is this waste of time and energy to defend what we all admit was a stupid thing to say.

And defending it is exactly what it is or the sole defender on the internet would have just said that was stupid and we could have all moved on.  Instead we have to be told it was stupid "but" he never really said it he said someone else said it.  Like that matters one iota.  Like somehow every critic of the President must be held to an exacting standard for what they say about him while makes crap up on a daily basis and this defenders spend the rest of the week shining that turd.

It's laughable and its awfully sad to watch what used to be at least a decent discussion about Trump simply be some twisted thought game to make him NOT out to be an idiot...every...day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-04-2019, 10:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: 6 pages of one person arguing against all logic that DJT didn't really mean it...he just said someone else said it.  Even though there is no someone else.  Even though every other things he said around that one stupid thing implies he believes it.

Like I said, there is "I won't admit I'm wrong" and then there is this waste of time and energy to defend what we all admit was a stupid thing to say.

And defending it is exactly what it is or the sole defender on the internet would have just said that was stupid and we could have all moved on.  Instead we have to be told it was stupid "but" he never really said it he said someone else said it.  Like that matters one iota.  Like somehow every critic of the President must be held to an exacting standard for what they say about him while makes crap up on a daily basis and this defenders spend the rest of the week shining that turd.

It's laughable and its awfully sad to watch what used to be at least a decent discussion about Trump simply be some twisted thought game to make him NOT out to be an idiot...every...day.

Where did anyone say Trump didn't mean it? The sad part is you find it sad that everyone cannot get on board with asserting he said something he did not say. No one (perhaps Mills did) has defended Trump. They've just shown a light on the lynch mob. 

(04-04-2019, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, the sad part is someone would start a thread asserting POTUS said something he never said and then the like-minded saying: "It doesn't matter what he said, we know what he meant". It funny when the actual words said to dispute a lie being perpetrated turn into a "he's using semantics".  I'll have to remember that defense.

At least Hollo concedes Trump never uttered the words and Mills suggested the words were said tongue in cheek. Now you and others can concede this or not; It really matters little.  

This thread is the windmill to your Don Quixote, isn't it?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-04-2019, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where did anyone say Trump didn't mean it? The sad part is you find it sad that everyone cannot get on board with asserting he said something he did not say. No one (perhaps Mills did) has defended Trump. They've just shown a light on the lynch mob. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca6bb8a44694c7a41467ed4]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca6bbf43474684c638c70bb]
(04-04-2019, 11:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This thread is the windmill to your Don Quixote, isn't it?

Was Don Quixote trying to find a cure for windmill induced cancer?
(04-04-2019, 11:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This thread is the windmill to your Don Quixote, isn't it?

Thread's not about me at all. Unless others have made it that way.

The thread is typical for the Left and most likely why they will end up second again in 2020. 

(04-04-2019, 11:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Was Don Quixote trying to find a cure for windmill induced cancer?

(04-04-2019, 11:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thread's not about me at all. Unless others have made it that way.

The thread is typical for the Left and most likely why they will end up second again in 2020. 

See what I'm saying? 

(04-04-2019, 11:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thread's not about me at all. Unless others have made it that way.

Stupid typical left pushing back against the President blatantly making stupid shit up. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca6bdaa7079697a6bae0a04]
(04-04-2019, 11:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stupid typical left pushing back against the President blatantly making stupid shit up. 

Nah, pushing back is fine. False assertions are not, but you do you. But just so you know: It's most likely not helping. 

(04-04-2019, 11:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stupid typical left pushing back against the President blatantly making stupid shit up. 

Bingo.  We have a winner.

Until there is a "they" its legit him making it up and it not being true.

For all the lies he has told, and tells every day why this is the hill one person chooses to die on is unexplainable.  Oath or not.
(04-04-2019, 11:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Bingo.  We have a winner.

Until there is a "they" its legit him making it up and it not being true.

For all the lies he has told, and tells every day why this is the hill one person chooses to die on is unexplainable.  Oath or not.

Imagine my surprise at your assertion of Bingo.

WTS, I'll exit this thread and leave the rest of you to state someone said what he obviously didn't say.  

Be careful what you sow.