Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's ethanol waivers are sparking rebellion in farm country
(08-27-2019, 11:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's kinda funny how if say I have a problem with another awful policy decision by Trump you see it as me supporting China.

No, your criticism of the current China policy is exactly what China wants.  That's you, I hope inadvertently, supporting China.

Quote:If Dill has an issue with what is actual anti-semitism you see it as he is supporting Muslims/Isis.

No, Dill's muslim bias is based on his obvious muslim bias.  He mitigates muslim extremism while enhancing Israeli "atrocities"

Quote:It's almost like anyone who disagree with you you see as supporting the enemy.

Oddly, no.  Just you and Dill.  There was another, but enough said.

Quote:It's almost like the problem is you not liking people who disagree with you.

Well, I certainly don't like people who undermine the US in favor of China or who apologize for muslim extremism.  I'd sadly assume neither of those would be controversial positions.

Quote:Oh well.  Cool

Oh well, indeed.  Keep carrying Chairman (btw Chiarman!!!!!  How sexist!!!!  How is he not being called out on his horribly misogynistic title?!?!?!) Xi's water.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's ethanol waivers are sparking rebellion in farm country - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2019, 12:16 AM