Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
I'm thinking the only way Burrow isn't the pick is if some team gives up all their comp picks for a year for him.. Mike Brown would be all over his comp picks.. Shocked

Look, I think Burrow has been over-hyped as much as anyone has ever been hyped in the NFL, but that doesn't erase what he did last year either way. The guy is already a made for TV movie before ever taking his first snap in the league and has a baby face to boot. He looks like he could be your average high school punk, but looks are deceiving. Germaine Pratt looks like he could be ready for retirement from a coal mine already so that means nothing..
 Nah, unless some team is willing to trade the moon, stars and the sun AND pay to completely rebuild PBS from the ground up with a covered dome AND pay off the stadium lease for 40 years Burrow will be the pick. OR Mike Brown has a stroke before draft day and insists in picking a kicker or something.. I just don't see it happening.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - grampahol - 02-26-2020, 10:55 AM