Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-04-2020, 10:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We all new it would take time with all the new coaches but we just didn't know it would take THAT much time.

We need a Franchise QB that can win the big games more than a pass rusher at this junction, period dot dash.

Young disappeared against the best competition late last season even if he was triple teamed or quadruple teamed or whatever
OSU homer wants to say happened. The fact is the best teams planned for both of these players late in the year and one lit up 
the best, and one was okay.

Guess which one? Hint, hint, it be Joe Burrow.

My bet is on Burrow.

Nothing against Chase Young as I think he will be a fine pro and I just don't hope he is sacking our QB named Burrow a lot.

You were making a solid argument til you threw in the OSU homer jab. I'm still for picking Burrow because well... What the hell? But... Chase Young will wreck shop next season in a similar fashion to the Bosa brothers while Joe Burrow will put up numbers nowhere near the 900 TDs and 6 ints he threw for last year. Im not sayin' he can't be great, but there will be growing pains. Young will have an instant impact especially if he's teamed with Sweat and Allen in Washington. Everybody can spout off about 3 games, but Young is the best prospect in this draft. NFL.com had a mock today based purely off analytics... Burrow went 5th.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - jason - 03-04-2020, 10:59 PM