Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-04-2020, 11:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry Jason, I just see a lot of homerism going for Chase on here when we all know what we need. A QB to win the big game.

I am sorry if I offended your fanship of OSU. Truly apologize and I have been drinking a few brewskies on this fine spring day.

Cheers

But bottom line, teams had to account for both of these players and one played beyond great and the other played decent. 

We all know the most important position in sports and if we took Chase Young I would be beyond depressed.

Defense might get a bit better but it doesn't matter with our LB'ers and our QB.

We can't stop the drop off and we cannot score points if we Draft Chase Young. 

No offense taken... And I fully own our obnoxious reputation. I think only Bama fans rival us in that department.

I agree.... I was slow to come around on Burrow. Partly because I remember him in spot work at Ohio State (meh)... But he erased all doubt that we should pick him in the title game. It's not like we have much choice. We burned the bridge with Andy, and we were getting him killed lately on top of that.

Either way (and it will be Burrow), us OSU homers win... Burrow was ours first.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - jason - 03-04-2020, 11:26 PM