Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamilton County might ignore $2.67M stadium payment to Bengals
(12-10-2017, 02:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: I wouldn't bet that the county has learned one damned thing about these kinds of sweetheart stadium deals and when it finally expires I wouldn't be shocked to see another similar deal signed because the Bengals and the league would probably dump millions into getting their men or women elected to office for the next deal.. Failing to get them elected the team will simply threaten to move to another dumbass city willing to pony up whatever they ask for..
Who knows..maybe da browns would elect to move to Cincinnati and take over Paul BROWN stadium and of course sell off the naming rights..  I'm sure Cleveland fans would be thrilled to lose yet another team in the middle of the night.. 

Only Baltimore has had that happen.

Model hinted at relocation prior to making the announcement that '95 would be the final season in Cleveland.  The announcement was made with 7 games still to play that season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamilton County might ignore $2.67M stadium payment to Bengals - jfkbengals - 12-10-2017, 02:32 PM