Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals
(03-07-2018, 01:51 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: Yep sorry. Back on topic ..... uhh another random bum signing that will make no difference what so ever, you could substitute this guy with any other shitty FA signing or random late round draft pick and get the exact same outcome  Cool

I choose to see the signing for what it is. It wouldn't be a home run game changing signing, but it definitely would be a solid signing. He's not a "bum". I'll save my complaining for when/if they don't properly address the o-line. This particular signing can't be viewed as bad though. It's plugging a hole with a solid player who was very disruptive (9.5 sacks) between 2015 and 2016. 

I wanted Nick Fairley a few years ago. This guy is essentially him. A guy who can be very disruptive on the line, but has motivation issues. Give him a 1 year deal and watch him wreak havoc looking for that next deal. 

(03-07-2018, 01:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My fault. I'm sorry. Please don't whip me again. It's not like I like it and enjoy when you make me dress up in all leather and whip me like the bad boy I am.  Mellow

Reverse psychology won't work on me, Phil. You're going to have to earn that next spanking.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals - Shake n Blake - 03-07-2018, 03:30 PM