Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 12:47 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He better be in the NFL, he cannot be stood up and hit like he was in college and not feel no ill effects.

Cam Newton is even feeling it and he is a freak.

I don't think he is an injury concern because he's almost exactly the same size as Dalton. If he learns to slide without taking bad hits he will be fine health wise. But his lack of accuracy means eventually his running will get shut down and he will be off the field because he can't get first downs with accurate throws.

I wonder about Cam's football IQ sometimes. As skilled as he is with his arm and legs, if he only slid more instead of taking nasty hits, he could have saved a few more years of his career and maybe won a few more games where he was probably wobbly but didn't come out because he was too stupid to avoid the big hits. I think it's a lot of ego (in the macho, I am invincible no matter how hard a defender hits me in the head kind of way) that will lead to his downfall.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - masterpanthera_t - 04-27-2018, 12:53 AM