Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 12:39 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Bengals have to consider moving up to get Hernandez.

I agree, would love Hernandez
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:37 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Second time I think Baltimore has drafted a Louisville QB. I now hope Lamar's career goes the same way as Chris Redman (sp?).

Johnny Unitas?  I hope not!!
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can trade up in round 2 and get Hernandez, it would take the running game to another level.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Wanted Ragnow but I’ll take Price. Shit if Hernandez or Daniels drops to us I’d take them too
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well Baltimore did have a pretty good QB that went to Louisville..

I honestly don't know who you mean b.

Edit
Looks like bengalhoel might be onto something. I didn't know Unitas went to Louisville. It doesn't matter anyway, he wore a horseshoe on his helmet. I'm sure that luck doesn't transfer over to the city when the franchise changes.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:38 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Go Jesus!

ThumbsUp

You said it Harley and we just crossed the 40,000 rep point mount today brother!

All the while grabbing our stud Center of the future. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:42 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I honestly don't know who you mean b. Tony Banks?

Johnny U. Wasn't drafted by Baltimore but went there as a rookie after Pitt cut him. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:39 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They always like speedy backs out of the backfield. Not really a surprise.

Lamar is raw, he will take a few years and our new DC is all about discipline. We should be able to handle him.

He better gain some muscle too, or he is out of the league with the first hit in Preseason.

Also, do not care for Lamar's gadgety release. Mayfield is much more pro ready. But he is on the Browns so meh.

Bigger than he looks.
Reply/Quote
Anybody for Orlando Brown in Rd 2?
Reply/Quote
Wonder when the last time a Heisman Trophy winner went with the 1st and last pick of the 1st round
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree, would love Hernandez

Our o-line would be pretty formidable with Glenn, Boling, Price, Hernandez, Fisher.
Reply/Quote
I think M. Hurst and Hernandez are in play and even Daniels is interesting if he keeps falling. Even Connor Williams as a guard is intriguing to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Johnny U. Wasn't drafted by Baltimore but went there as a rookie after Pitt cut him. 

Yeah, but he was so good that that Baltimore team put his last initial on their helmets. Maybe if the Ravens change their decal to a J, I'll start getting scared.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:43 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Bigger than he looks.

He better be in the NFL, he cannot be stood up and hit like he was in college and not feel no ill effects.

Cam Newton is even feeling it and he is a freak.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:45 AM)Au165 Wrote: I think M. Hurst and Hernandez are in play and even Daniels is interesting if he keeps falling. Even Connor Williams as a guard is intriguing to me.

Sunset got me liking Connor better tomorrow if he is there and we take him.

Good hands, feet and has a nasty gene. His injury and short arms scared me in the first but in the 2nd i would be for him.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried a lot about the Rats having Lamar Jackson. Really I like what we are doing (building a powerful OL to run behind) better.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:47 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He better be in the NFL, he cannot be stood up and hit like he was in college and not feel no ill effects.

Cam Newton is even feeling it and he is a freak.

I don't think he is an injury concern because he's almost exactly the same size as Dalton. If he learns to slide without taking bad hits he will be fine health wise. But his lack of accuracy means eventually his running will get shut down and he will be off the field because he can't get first downs with accurate throws.

I wonder about Cam's football IQ sometimes. As skilled as he is with his arm and legs, if he only slid more instead of taking nasty hits, he could have saved a few more years of his career and maybe won a few more games where he was probably wobbly but didn't come out because he was too stupid to avoid the big hits. I think it's a lot of ego (in the macho, I am invincible no matter how hard a defender hits me in the head kind of way) that will lead to his downfall.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:42 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You said it Harley and we just crossed the 40,000 rep point mount today brother!

All the while grabbing our stud Center of the future. Smirk

We did? I wish I could cash them in like brownie points with my wife or something. I did it all for the nookie!  Smirk Smirk

But she doesn't even read this board.  Cry

I'm going fishing with Grampohol. HEHE! 

Congrats!

Reply/Quote
The Bengals got a center who is good but just because "He's better than Bodine." I wanted better than all of them. And the Ravens got the greatest player of all time so I don't have another team to cheer for while I wait for the team to not suck anymore. Been a rough day guys
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:02 AM)eoxyod Wrote: The Bengals got a center who is good but just because "He's better than Bodine." I wanted better than all of them. And the Ravens got the greatest player of all time so I don't have another team to cheer for while I wait for the team to not suck anymore. Been a rough day guys

I think he will pan out. Lift the chin. You will/should be happy with this in time.  Wink

Dog Say's so.

Reply/Quote