Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-04-2020, 10:59 PM)jason Wrote: You were making a solid argument til you threw in the OSU homer jab. I'm still for picking Burrow because well... What the hell? But... Chase Young will wreck shop next season in a similar fashion to the Bosa brothers while Joe Burrow will put up numbers nowhere near the 900 TDs and 6 ints he threw for last year. Im not sayin' he can't be great, but there will be growing pains. Young will have an instant impact especially if he's teamed with Sweat and Allen in Washington. Everybody can spout off about 3 games, but Young is the best prospect in this draft. NFL.com had a mock today based purely off analytics... Burrow went 5th.

Sorry Jason, I just see a lot of homerism going for Chase on here when we all know what we need. A QB to win the big game.

I am sorry if I offended your fanship of OSU. Truly apologize and I have been drinking a few brewskies on this fine spring day.

Cheers

But bottom line, teams had to account for both of these players and one played beyond great and the other played decent. 

We all know the most important position in sports and if we took Chase Young I would be beyond depressed.

Defense might get a bit better but it doesn't matter with our LB'ers and our QB.

We can't stop the drop off and we cannot score points if we Draft Chase Young. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2020, 11:10 PM