Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-06-2020, 10:10 AM)jason Wrote: I remember him getting in a bar fight on High St when I was there... Guy's come a long way.

Ha! The Cooper years... I'm sure there was a lot of that going on during is reign (when they still had bars). But man that D-line was something great (Vrabel, Fickell, and Finkes). 

I transferred to OSU Tressel's first year. I actually took Tressel's coaching football class the fall quarter of the '02 NC season. There were a few shady things I saw from some of the players, mostly from guys that transferred out shortly after JT started. A funny one that stands out. I was in a general elective Biology class with about 500 students. By random chance, I was in a lab group of 4 with an All-American defensive player (and a 1st round NHL player). For the first test, the football player sat next to me and was blatantly copying. Lets just say, I was pretty average when it came to science classes and he didn't sit next to me on test day the rest of the quarter. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - Schmitbuck - 03-06-2020, 10:47 AM