Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
(11-23-2020, 01:53 PM)Tony Wrote: I agree 100% Fred... The biggest thing that pisses me off is Zack taylor says in his presser "I'm not sorry for anything" What a scumbag this guy is. We as Bengals fans had 1 major thing to be excited about and you destroyed it.. There isn't 1 expert that isnt SHITTING all over Taylor today.. I hope it keeps up. Hopefully it gets him fired... This dude managed to suck way worst than David Fn Shula...

We have to realize that Zac cannot say all the things he likely wants to say.  I think what he's trying to really do is say that they made the best decision to try and win football games.  Folks are quick to point to his record and the clear missing thing is Wins.  Well, if you want more wins, you play Burrow and sadly you throw more with the team as it's currently built.  

This offseason, there'll be some changes in OL, we know it's coming.  That'll likely ease peoples minds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media - wildcatnku24 - 11-23-2020, 01:59 PM