Evan McPherson
37.84%
28 37.84%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here! It's finally here!!!!
The votes have been counted and it's ***OFFICIAL***!!! McMoney is the winner!

[Image: Confetti-Animated.gif?fit=730%2C350&ssl=1]

But wait...

(09-13-2021, 06:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok I'll just say it: Why not both?

So why not make McMoney his primary nickname, and occasionally we can throw out Legs Benedict, or Leggy McGee, or some expletive when/if he starts missing kicks?

When i started this, it was just for fun and to try and get away from all the bickering that was going on. Not that a nickname debate isn't polarizing, but it wasn't a bad kind of polarizing like the Chase v Sewell stuff was. 

So here's the thought i had when i started all this, knowing opinions were going to be deep and wide...

Whenever someone refers to McPherson, why not just use the nickname you like most, whether it be Money, McMoney, Legs Benedict, The Hammer, Tripod, Legatron II Electric Boogaloo, McFearsome or McShithead the kicker who can't make an easy kick? 

It's been done to a small extent already and i just think it would be funny as hell if the guy had 30 different nicknames from 30 different people. Mainly because i think nicknames are silly and it would make me laugh reading a bunch of different nicknames every time someone posted about him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's here! It's finally here!!!! - Mer - 09-12-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: It's here! It's finally here!!!! - rfaulk34 - 09-19-2021, 04:51 AM