Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think Taylor is improving?
(11-29-2021, 12:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: That IS the question. As to the fair and impartial part.... that's what I've tried to do. Let's be honest, this team was sinking fast during the end of Marvin's tenure. That window was shut when the new staff arrived. I looked at it all with a little patience. I felt like the first year was a throw away, mainly evaluating the roster. Year two was bad, but I felt like we probably win at least two or three more games if Burrow doesn't go down, and of course Mixon was out for a lengthy period too. Not great, but not as horrible as it wound up.

This year, there would be no excuses after the dramatic roster overhaul, and lo and behold, here we are headed into December in the thick of the playoff picture. They just need two more wins to get to a winning record. Four more and I think it's no doubt they're in the playoffs for the first time in six years. 

The team WAS sinking fast during the end of Marvin's tenure. However, Zac has the fortunate to have the Owner pay for free agency to both obtain talent and retain talent. Maybe Zac convinced Mr. Brown while Marvin could not. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone think Taylor is improving? - BengalYankee - 11-29-2021, 05:26 PM