Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-04-2023, 04:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: A higher number of whites may be in poverty...but not a higher percentage:

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

AS of 2021.

But of course one the things that helped all in poverty, the Child Tax Credit, was roundly disliked by the gop and thus ended.  Mainly because republicans tend to vote against their own self interest it seems.

And just like loan forgiveness they will talk about all the poor whites being discriminated against but not want to do anything to help get them out of poverty either.

I tell you in terms of money what I was taught at a young age in business, you don't take %'s to the bank, you take $'s. It works the same was any percent. I stated more white people are in poverty (sheer numbers) and that is a fact.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Luvnit2 - 07-04-2023, 10:22 PM