Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer going after Bengals players ( of course)
(03-08-2016, 12:34 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: never said they wouldnt, any NFL team should be looking at any of our free agents cept for Tate, which we signed with the quickness lol.

Are you happy teams are poaching our 2nd tier players and one 1st tier player?  Im not......I want the FO to resign them. especially the leader of our secondary who is one of the most underrated safeties in the game ( nelson)

No, not happy about it at all.  However, I do have the sense to realize that there is simply not enough money to pay them all what they want.  If I were doing the picking and choosing, I would say to pay Iloka and Adam Jones.  I feel like Shawn Williams showed enough to take over the SS spot, as he is better in coverage than Iloka.  Iloka is a Star at FS, and he should be kept for the good of the team.  I also feel like Adam Jones brings an energizing aura that sort of stabilizes the rest of the secondary.  He is worth paying, as well.  That is not to say that I wouldn't love to see Reggie Nelson finish his NFL career as a Bengal, as this is where is played his best ball.  I would like to see Marvin Jones kept by the team, but I think that the market will be just too rich for a player of his talents, to take a Bengals friendly offer.  Though, I would much rather see the team pay ML Jones over Sanu.  Sanu has unique talents, but not as an overwhelming force as a go to receiver.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmer going after Bengals players ( of course) - SunsetBengal - 03-08-2016, 12:54 AM