Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Teams on Paper in the AFCN
(05-21-2016, 07:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: LOL, hasn't done jack....

I guess it's a testament to your organization's greatness when in six years (since the 2010 season) you coach a team to an average of 10 wins a year, a 61-35 record, two division titles, three second place finishes, four playoff appearances, and a Super Bowl appearance* while your worst season is a .500 record and you're considered a failure. 85% of NFL franchises would take that including the one in your own backyard.  

You guys would fit in well on some of the Yinzer boards. Are you sure you're not really a couple of Steeler fans posing as Bengal fans? 

*while your horny HOF QB sits out the first 4 games and you have the toughest preseason strength of schedule for that year. 

Mother ***** did you even read what I said?

Hasn't done jack since the remnants of Cowher's team left. You literally just typed out the exact same thing in way more words.

AND DID YOU USE PRESEASON STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE AS A MATTER OF HOW GREAT THEY ARE?! The **** out of here.

That all being said, I'd take the success he's had in Cincinnati since Lewis is constantly proving how little more he can get done there.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Best Teams on Paper in the AFCN - mroudfly - 05-16-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Best Teams on Paper in the AFCN - Vlad - 05-17-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Best Teams on Paper in the AFCN - BigPapaKain - 05-22-2016, 11:34 AM