Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg?
(01-23-2017, 08:55 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Do you even read and comprehend the posts?  The post said that if someone, even a Steelers fan, said, "Well at least you guys won 2 more playoff games," TO the Steelers players, not in sarcasm, but as encouragement, I double guarantee you they would have ***** slapped them!

The Steelers aren't the Bengals.  They don't 'make' the playoffs with the goal to win a playoff game(s). They make the playoffs to win the Lombardi.  Anything short of that is failure!!!

I didn't say anything about Tomlin being better or worse than Lewis.

I simply agreed with Terry Bradshaw (who has forgotten more about football and the Steelers than you know) who said Tomlin was an 'average' coach!

Interesting that I did not hear anyone in their organization say they were failures after the lose last night to Patriots.. also you can;t make it to Super Bowl without winning a playoff game... so the idea that teams don;t go into the playoffs thinking lets win a game and be happy is crazy... all teams want to win the Super Bowl, just some teams do it better... 

Finally... Steelers have been terrible against the Patriots... I believe many experts over the last three years have had the Steelers as favorites to make it to the Super Bowl and they have underachieved from that standpoint, so if the Steelers see failure as not making to SB, im surprised Tomlin is still coaching.... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Difference between the Bengals and Pittsburg? - Essex Johnson - 01-23-2017, 10:03 PM