Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A.J McCarron...can he be a franchise qb?
(01-17-2017, 12:42 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Lance McAlister said a few weeks ago the Bengals were offered a 1st and 4th for A.J and they
turned it down
so along those thought lines a NFL front office felt A.J had all the traits of a franchise QB.
is this franchise so in love with Andy that they are afraid to see in a QB battle in training camp.that A.J
is ACTUALLY THE BETTER QB AND BE PREPARED TO ADVANCE THIS FRANCHISE past 1st rd losses ?
it looks like to me from the sample size from AJ over 2 seasons he cant do any worse than Dalton has.
I'm not a Dalton hater by any means
I just want to see the best QB on the field
I know it's apple oranges but Tom Brady replaced Drew Bledsoe years back and you know the rest of the story

I doubt it. Dude holds onto the ball way too long and if he would of played this season we would of had
twice the sacks and i doubt we would of won even 4 games. He is a gunslinger and he might be capable
behind a great O-line and some good weapons but i doubt he could be a franchise QB.

Dalton has beat out McCarron in camp every year and is clearly the better QB when watching the two.

McCarron can do MUCH worse than Dalton.

We should of taken that offer and ran with it. Stupid MB, he is a frickin' idiot. He won't get anything
better than that. If he just keeps McCarron here for another year and just lets him walk....

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALPH!!! Sick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A.J McCarron...can he be a franchise qb? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2017, 07:20 PM