Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
(03-26-2017, 01:57 AM)Jpoore Wrote: It is but andy will underthrow a lot. Love andy but tends to underthrow most deep balls. Thats why i prefer williams.

What i wouldnt give to actually like lafell. Just cant do it. Its weird i liked him his whole career. When he gets here i dont. Just disappears to much for me. With everyone healthy he wont break 600 yards and thats a problem to me.

Dalton is a fine deep ball passer as Shake just shown, sometimes he underthrows AJ so he doesn't overthrow him
which is smart. Have to complete the pass first, can't always hit a receiver totally in stride, even the best QB's of all
time don't always do this.

Don't know why you don't like Lafell here either, he did all was asked of him last year. It was his first year in the
system, he had a hurt hand, he is a great teammate and great insurance if AJ goes down like he did last year.

Still would be happy with one of the top 3 WR's at 9 though if the Ends are gone now that you shown me Mike's forty.

Then we can work on the Lines from the 2nd on.

(03-26-2017, 06:27 AM)Benton Wrote: LOL I'm backpedaling on it now.

I really thought we would stick with our status quo, dont give up big plays but let them ding you on short yarders approach. It looks like we're going in a different direction on defense. Finally. So a DL or a lb makes sense if we're reinvigorating the d.

Yeah, all signs are pointing to an End. Barnett is the most likely right now. A pure pass rusher on the other side of
Dunlap could make this Defense one of the best. We have been lacking this for awhile now. Getting Minter i think
lessens the chance of a LB in the first IMHO. But it is only a 1 year deal, so it might not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-26-2017, 03:38 PM