Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver
(03-26-2017, 03:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Us Bengals fans sure love using the value argument lol

I agree tho. But its just funny. Marvin was clearly the more gifted and talented WR. But the way our system is ran I don't think we ever need to heavily invest in a 2nd WR.

Now that kid Mike Williams changes a lot. That guy is getting compared to AJ Green.

You DONT pass that up at WR EVER. That's a guy you even trade up for.

If the best 2 DEs are already gone and the best linebacker is off the board already, then wed be the dumbest team ever to not pick Mike at 9

Best case scenario he is as advertised and pulls in an AJ Green like rookie year. Worst case he underwhelms but his raw talent alone still make him the starter he just doesn't do as well as we though t

Well I'm not always using the "value" argument, but it's valid here. We'll just have to disagree on the difference in talent. Jones had a really weak season for Detroit.

He's not cut out for the #1 role, and even if he was a top 5 #2 WR, he should've been able to put up great numbers in that pass obsessed Detroit offense.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell IS the Answer at Wide Receiver - Shake n Blake - 03-26-2017, 04:20 PM