Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont forget our OLINE still blows
(04-26-2017, 11:38 AM)Benton Wrote: Our line is going to be better this year. Not that that's saying a lot as the line was crap last year... but...

Few OL come in their first year or two and dominate. Our recently drafted tackles have had some time to condition, train and get coached. They'll be loads better. Bodine has gotten better every year. The guys have had longer to gel.

I'm not worried about the OL.

And even if I was, there's nothing we can do at this point that would make next year better. The likelihood of a draft pick coming in and outplaying someone with 2+ years experience — yes, even Bodine — is very, very low.

I would disagree with this point.

Bodine and Fisher have never played with Andre as a RG, Andre has never played RG.  Boling spent pretty much his whole career to date with Whit on his left...now its Ced.

Yes , none of them are individually rookies but the unit as a whole has not had anytime together.

It's one thing i hope the coaching staff do in the preseason actually...let the 'starting' OL spend more than a handful of snaps together outside of game 3...think they need the time to gel.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dont forget our OLINE still blows - sonofstat - 04-26-2017, 11:57 AM