Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont forget our OLINE still blows
(04-26-2017, 02:25 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I disagree on Zeitler, and so does PFF who rated him as one of the better guards in the league. 

Not in run blocking Socal, not in run blocking.

Zeitler used to be decent in run blocking in college too, don't know what PA did to him. Mellow

(04-26-2017, 02:27 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He played RE in college and he doesn't have the build for LDE.  Good luck oggieboogie.   Fml

That is what i was afraid of.

(04-26-2017, 02:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Disagree about his proformance or making the right choice by not over paying him.

Definately overpaid.

(04-26-2017, 02:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He was bad ass last yraryear,  if the going rate for a top guard is 11 mil a year so be it.  Let's not be naive n pretend Zeitler wasn't good last year because he's no longer here.  

I was wondering what was wrong with Zeit early last year. Og and Bodine were terrible but lets not act like Zeitler
was having a Probowl year or anything. The Stains are terrible judges of talent and overpaid for him big time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dont forget our OLINE still blows - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2017, 02:57 PM