Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont forget our OLINE still blows
(04-27-2017, 01:40 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: But don't they always work hard and have there best off seasons ever , every single year.   Oggieboogie was pure trash last year.  I think he's hopeless  . He was trash his senior year at A&M when he played left tackle then they moved him to right   .  Hecwas absolutely garbage last year , why the fuk would the Bengals give him a starting spot.

You make everything meaningless when you call him Oggieboogie, and pure trash.  That line is pure trash on so many levels.  

I repeat that NOBODY on here knows how the O Line will look come September. Nobody.  Ced and Fisher could end up great tackle picks. The line is being rebuilt, so nobody will really know until they get Spring, Summer practices and Preseason and into September. In April, nobody on here has a clue including me, it's all speculation. I again think they could reduce the coaching up process by garbage canning the Hue Jackson split O Line formations that never work anyway and Hue is long gone anyway.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dont forget our OLINE still blows - kevin - 04-27-2017, 01:46 PM