Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
Let me relate one story Brad, that may help you understand what is going on here.

I have a friend/acquaintance who is a Steeler fan. Great guy, except when it comes to football, he's the Steeler fan we like to laugh about. He is Steel City South's signature. When I talk football with him, I will never admit to anything and I mean anything good about the Steelers. I'll tell him I don't consider any Super Bowls before 1980 irrelevant so in my opinion they only have two rings, and one of them was gifted by the refs, and the other by being given a TD when it was clearly an incomplete pass. He'll say something like, "Man I bet you'd like to have Bell on your team." I'll say, "No way he's a product of their scheme, and the Bengals don't run the same scheme." I don't even know what that means. It goes on and on, and instead of laughing at me, he argues.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - michaelsean - 09-15-2017, 12:03 PM