Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
(09-19-2017, 01:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was so lame that reading it actually killed some of the few brain cells I have left.  Now I have to PRAY for this stem cell treatment or else I'll be a vegetable before I hit 35.
I literally copied and pasted your OP, but changed your typical anti-Ravens stuff with anti-Bengals stuff so if you found it that dumb then maybe you have less brain cells than you accounted for. That was the point. Every team has dumbass players, but we all watch anyway. I kind of tried to show how (this is your favorite word) HYPOCRITICAL!!!!!!! you are about this stuff, and show that any smack about Ben=rape, Lewis=murder, or Burfict/Pacman/Mixon=dirty/thug/woman beater is just piss poor smack. 

Every single team in the NFL has a guy with a poor history, including the Bengals, but we are all fans anyway. To act all superior is straight ridiculous, especially about Kaepernick. The guy has done nothing wrong and more good in his life. Protesting and free speech is a foundation of this country and he did it perfectly by gaining attention to a cause he believes in using a nonviolent method. You may disagree, but you have to respect that.

(09-19-2017, 11:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not the one who made the post? (See what I did there?)

Ask Rager, I read it as feigning confusion over an incorrect presumption for comedic effect. 

This is what I meant. I was a little confused about the response. It made zero sense as I hate everything Steelers.

(09-19-2017, 11:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 most Bengals fans don't even come in here because they know it's a big Ravens-Steelers circle-jerk, as I noted 2 once again, you have nothing to counter the substance of my post.

Quite a few Bengals fans post in the smack forum, they just don't back you up because you embarrass the franchise more than they already do themselves...

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - MrRager - 09-20-2017, 01:38 AM