Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boomer: 'There's no head coaching candidate on the staff'
(11-19-2017, 05:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was so stoked about the guy back in 2003, when I was only 22 years old. If you would've told me he'd be around til I was 37...without winning a single damn playoff game, I probably would've looked for a new team immediately.

That's probably one of the biggest hits for those who have been fans through then.

I was stoked when Marvin came in. Who wouldn't be? If players were an extension of coaches, I expected to see some excitement that hadn't been around in a long time because the Ravens D was pretty exciting. And we sort of got headed that direction on offense and ... we stopped. Like a brick wall. The offense fell apart and the defense never really was the brand Marvin had in Baltimore. Zimmer did outstanding for a few years with a hodge podge of players, but it wasn't the hype a lot of us bought into when Marvin signed on.

I'm hoping whoever we go with next, we clean house. Top to bottom. We had a decent few years, but that was the best Marvin could muster. Decent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomer: 'There's no head coaching candidate on the staff' - Benton - 11-20-2017, 01:38 AM