Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 02:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Won’t argue that there were bigger needs out there but you guys are going to like Walton.

I like his scouting report, fwiw. Just wondering how he'll get touches, because you know Mixon and Gio will get theirs.

(04-28-2018, 02:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: We don’t but I’m not so sure new orleams knew exactly what they had either. All I’m saying is the guy has all the tools in the toolbox. And I still think they will address the Oline with a solid player in the 5th.

Hope you're right. I don't know if any guys are available that can truly compete for the job though.

(04-28-2018, 02:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Really? Who do we have behind Gio and Mixon? The Rev aint coming back. After that.....nobody. Good pick.

I'm trying to keep an open mind somewhat, and maybe he'll be a great impact player. 

That said, I think what people are saying is that there are bigger needs than 3rd string RB/ST guy.

Seems like a luxury, not something for a team coming off consecutive losing years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - Shake n Blake - 04-28-2018, 02:29 PM