Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Request for Todd Grantham
(02-14-2019, 01:32 AM)McC Wrote: Well, for one thing, they need to start keeping their damn mouths shut about what the hell they're doing.  Who keeps leaking all this shit out there anyway?  Whoever these "sources" are need to have their asses fired.  What's with the making everything public bullshit?

Absolutely.....however, you gotta wonder if some of the sources aren't agents.  That being said, it just needs be noted that someone was brought in to interview, and the process is going to be a while wrapping up.  Not hard.

(02-14-2019, 02:02 AM)McC Wrote: The dude came up here knowing he was never gonna take the job.  That is some bullshit right there.  What, he wanted a free ride to come  and experience the polar vortex for himself?

I don't know about that part of it.  I wouldn't think he would stick around for day 2 not giving the job serious consideration.  There was an article out yesterday mentioning his oldest son playing prep ball as a JR.  He mentioned not wanting to move the kid again, as he had been moved so much.  He wanted to let him finish his HS career.  I honestly think he thought long and hard about it, and the reward just didn't outweigh it.  

(02-14-2019, 03:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It is absolutely embarrassing. Or concerning at the very least. Three candidates have now turned us down in a row. And that’s just the optics of it.

The real worry here is options that were already thin are getting even thinner. We need to get our staff together ASAP. Enough messing around.

It's a cluster #### of epic proportions at this point.  I'm like McC though, who keeps leaking this shit before the hiring process is over?  Gotta be the agents, right?  Surely the FO and staff wouldn't want that out there.  As for Capers, I don't think he has any intention of being back on the sideline anywhere.

This waiting around till the SB is over is bullshit.  I have zero clue why a team can't say the job is yours if you want it, if you take it, who would should we start contacting about subordinate positions?  Then proceed behind the scenes to get staffers lined up while the HC is doing his thing in the postseason.  Archaic.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interview Request for Todd Grantham - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2019, 10:29 AM