Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals respond to a fans complaint on signing Bobby Hart
(03-14-2019, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But we've never really had a competent head coach making these decisions, along with a solid staff (offensive line coach) to evaluate players and coach them up to their potential.

That's why I think that everyone that's jumping to conclusions about this signing need to settle down a bit.

We may still draft or even sign someone to start over Hart, but I think that this is the first time in a while we can say "let's wait and see."

I agree and that's why I didn't see why everyone was freaking out about the initial numbers before all the details were known.

It's funny that people say that our coaching staffs haven't been competent. Marvin was the hot Head Coach candidate...AND the Bengals Management kept him here 15 years.

IF he truly was incompetent, then it falls on Management to...ummm...I don't know...NOT KEEP HIM FOR 15 YEARS.

This is the Paul Alexander/Pollack thing all over. People thought Alexander was soo bad and that Pollack would come in and fix the line right away. And that didn't happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals respond to a fans complaint on signing Bobby Hart - THE PISTONS - 03-14-2019, 04:52 PM