Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody hear from...Lap
Last year Lapham predicted Ragnow. Two years ago Ross.

There are several options this year. I'd be curious what his scoop is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 12:23 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Last year Lapham predicted Ragnow. Two years ago Ross.

There are several options this year. I'd be curious what his scoop is.

It seems he’s normally on with lance McAllister a couple days before the draft. Maybe zac restricts his access this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
He announces on his podcast first (Bengals Booth Podcast) the Wednesday before the draft. He listed quite a few scenarios and players on his podcast this week that I think he was pretty far from making his "prediction". Nothing earth-shattering but he did list the greatest needs as:

1/2 LB/OT
3 TE
4 DT
5 RB
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 12:23 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Last year Lapham predicted Ragnow.  Two years ago Ross.  

There are several options this year.  I'd be curious what his scoop is.

There's actually a decent chance that his mole got shown the door during the off-season.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 01:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: There's actually a decent chance that his mole got shown the door during the off-season.

Gosh, I hope so. You're just holding a giant sign to the rest of the NFL saying "jump us if you want this player" when you let him announce what the final board says. 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:27 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Gosh, I hope so. You're just holding a giant sign to the rest of the NFL saying "jump us if you want this player" when you let him announce what the final board says. 

Yeah, as much as i like to know before hand i don't like the rest of the NFL knowing lol
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, as much as i like to know before hand i don't like the rest of the NFL knowing lol

Or we could use as a smoke screen and say Lock is the choice when no chance we take a QB not named Murray
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 03:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or we could use as a smoke screen and say Lock is the choice when no chance we take a QB not named Murray

Unpredictability is the name of the game.
Reply/Quote
No one should be announcing who we are taking or thinking of taking until the pick is in.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, as much as i like to know before hand i don't like the rest of the NFL knowing lol

Lap will not be predicting anything from an inside rumor mill this season,he will not get access to inside info,as the bengals are keeping everything super quiet.That could change the closer we get but I kinda like the suspense of this year.Only four more days and a wakeup.I can so stoked,I can hardly wait.Its kinda like seeing that beautiful girl you always wanted to ask out,but never did for fear of getting turned down and then you had a dream about her with no clothes on and you woke up and dialed her number and she said Okay.Life is so so good.I love redheads. ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 10:28 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Lap will not be predicting anything from an inside rumor mill this season,he will not get access to inside info,as the bengals are keeping everything super quiet.That could change the closer we get but I kinda like the suspense of this year.Only four more days and a wakeup.I can so stoked,I can hardly wait.Its kinda like seeing that beautiful girl you always wanted to ask out,but never did for fear of getting turned down and then you had a dream about her with no clothes on and you woke up and dialed her number and she said Okay.Life is so so good.I love redheads. ThumbsUp :andy:

Love it! LMAO!!!
Reply/Quote
Tbh I don't want to know. I want to be surprised, at least for Taylor's first pick ever.

Hopefully it's a good surprise and not a cornerback. Sick
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Lap knows things
Reply/Quote
Lap is on with Mo Egger at 3:30 tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 10:28 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Lap will not be predicting anything from an inside rumor mill this season,he will not get access to inside info,as the bengals are keeping everything super quiet.That could change the closer we get but I kinda like the suspense of this year.Only four more days and a wakeup.I can so stoked,I can hardly wait.Its kinda like seeing that beautiful girl you always wanted to ask out,but never did for fear of getting turned down and then you had a dream about her with no clothes on and you woke up and dialed her number and she said Okay.Life is so so good.I love redheads. ThumbsUp :andy:
Funny how you say they are keeping things super quite and wont know anything,  if you know this then they are not super quite ??
Reply/Quote
Just remember that Lap and Hoard make their predictions after getting to view the draft board. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I heard Lap was on someones podcast and seemed to be leaning towards Sweat.
Reply/Quote
Dan Hoard tweeted out that Lap will be predicting the first 3 rounds today. I know he's on 1530 at 3:33 today, but I think some recorded podcast will be posted beforehand. Keep your eyes peeled!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 10:21 AM)Takedown Wrote: Dan Hoard tweeted out that Lap will be predicting the first 3 rounds today. I know he's on 1530 at 3:33 today, but I think some recorded podcast will be posted beforehand. Keep your eyes peeled!

First 3 rounds, hmm. That's new. Makes me think he may not have as much info as past years. I guess we'll find out on Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 02:27 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Gosh, I hope so. You're just holding a giant sign to the rest of the NFL saying "jump us if you want this player" when you let him announce what the final board says. 

I am starting to like the Dexter Lawrence DT from Clemson,He is 6ft 6in and weighs 342 pounds and benched the most for a DT at the combine,like 36 reps,that my folks is so insane,he is a mans man and can wreck havoc next to Geno.This guy was made for the AFC-N.Would love to grab him at 11,He will not be there in the second,the steelers or the ravens or the Pats are going to draft this guy.No one can stop this guy.He beat all the top OL men that are projected as top guys.
Reply/Quote