Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ Green reportedly not interested in extension
(10-09-2019, 12:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Then there's this:

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1848196

Kind of the opposite of what the OP said isn't it?

Don't know what to think now, thanks Wyche lol

(10-09-2019, 12:56 PM)Okeana Wrote: removing emotion from the situation it's much more beneficial to move on.  He gets to join a contender with the remainder of his short time left and we get a first-round pick which is kinda insane.  The sooner this team starts making moves towards our future and stop holding on to aging players the better.

I agree for the most part, always wanted to see him get a ring here but it doesn't look like that is going to happen 
unless things turn around really fast. He has always been one of the most classy players I have ever heard of.

Whether he stays here or goes somewhere else I truly hope everyone benefits.

(10-09-2019, 12:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe he really wants to be on those "greatest players who never got a ring" lists.  The guy is free to do as he wishes with his career, but if he really wants to stay here and the front office is still waffling on whether he's worth a long-term deal or not you'd think that would maybe convince him that staying here isn't a rosy a prospect as he might think.

AJ - I want to spend my entire career in Cincy.
MB - Sounds great...let me just wait to see if you're worth another contract before I agree, though.
AJ - Sounds good!  I'll be here when you decide I'm worth it!

A lot of assumption here Nately and I don't like how you made it look like AJ is dumb like MB. Not cool man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green reportedly not interested in extension - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-09-2019, 01:33 PM