Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-16-2020, 08:14 AM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: My problem isn't SAS assessment that the Bengals are a "mom and pop" franchise. They certainly have earned that label at time's, no one can deny that. Not even the most fanatically fanatical fan can deny it.

My problem is that they act like we're the only franchise that can ruin Joe Burrow, while at the same time muttering under their breath that Joe Burrow "really isn't that good."

We were the definition of 'mediocrity' not 'ineptness' this last decade. If we were talking the 90's, they'd have us.

Since 2010, in the regular season at 77-81-2 we won 48.7 percent of our games.

That puts us ahead of the LA Chargers (48.1), Chicago (47.5%), Arizona (47.5%) LA Rams (45.9%), Detroit (45.3%) Buffalo (44.4%), NY Giants (43.8%), Miami (43.8%), Tennessee (43.1%), NY Jets (42.5%), Oakland (39.4%), Washington (39.0%) Tampa Bay (36.9%), Jacksonville (31.9%), Cleveland (26.4%).

Some of these teams even had Future HOF coaches, QB's and players and we still won more games then they did. So this notion that you can't win in Cincinnati, but other places is ridiculous.

Cincinnati is definitely unique, no question about it, but hopeless? No.

Not to mention it took a 2-14 season to sink the Bengals to that winning percentage over the last decade. Regardless of how some of us FEEL, we aren't the worst run franchise in the NFL... Let alone all of professional sports.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - jason - 01-16-2020, 09:09 AM