Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-16-2020, 10:19 AM)jason Wrote: All of that may be true, but the fact of the matter is Joe Burrow isn't doomed to failure just by setting foot in Cincinnati, and there are several other teams that have a history of "ruining" players. At the same time, I can't argue that they haven't driven me to the point of borderline apathy over the last few years. I guess burrow brings the hope the the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train. That's something...

Yes, and he shown this year he can win big games which Dalton besides the Rose Bowl in college never really did here much.

Burrow has that ice water in his veins that we need to go win in the Playoffs and eventually a Super Bowl.

I am excited for once and as long as we help Burrow out with a few pieces on the O-line and some more weapons we should be good. But Taylor definitely needs to improve in every aspect. The good thing is he is still young and can learn new tricks. He isn't an old dog.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-16-2020, 03:41 PM