Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-19-2020, 05:21 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: Are you saying cleveland is worse? We won 2 games.  I absolutely hate cleveland and I loved when they drafted baker because I just didnt see him being a franchise qb.  Only team I hate more than cleveland is pittsburgh.  But to say they are worse than us is just homer talk.  They arent great but as of right now we are terrible.  We have so many holes its crazy.  We literally need 3 olineman and the "best" hope for our oline improving hasnt even played a snap in nfl yet.  We dont really have any starting caliber lbs on the roster desipte people somehow people feeling that pratt was good the 2nd half.  (he was not) but hes at least still young.  We need a serious upgrade at safety.  Without aj green the offense has struggled mightily and hes a free agent.  He is one of the guys that mike brown will never let go of so I do expect him to be back no matter what.  That will certainly help immensely, and joe mixon is severely underrated.  Joe mixon is an absolute stud despite the shaky start (mainly due to oline).  Chubb was one of rushing leaders so most people will even give cleveland the edge there since they really didnt watch mixon.  Ill stand on the table for mixon against him pretty much any back in league.  He is that talented, why we havent used him nearly enough in passing game is still an absolute mystery to me.  Clevelands roster is clearly ahead of ours at this point.  Maybe if we decided to actually use FA for once we could fill some of these huge holes but that is just wishful thinking.  Ever since mikey got burned on bryant he is just unwilling to make any type of significant moves in fa.  Hopefully all you guys are right about burrow because an elite qb is the only way this team has a chance to compete for a super bowl.

First of all, paragraphs are your friend...

Secondly, of course Cleveland is a worse franchise than us. They’ve had one winning season since their return up there. They’ve gone through like 86 HC’s, 37 QB’s, multiple GM’s, etc. At least we’ve had some stability, and were fielding some good teams in the 00’s and 10’s.

We’ve been been mediocre overall, but they’ve been downright terrible. If you’re going solely of this season then yes we were worse, as our record indicates. But going off just this season would mean SF is the most successful franchise in the league and that’s certainly not the case either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 01-19-2020, 05:32 AM