Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-19-2020, 05:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: First of all, paragraphs are your friend...

Secondly, of course Cleveland is a worse franchise than us. They’ve had one winning season since their return up there. They’ve gone through like 86 HC’s, 37 QB’s, multiple GM’s, etc. At least we’ve had some stability, and were fielding some good teams in the 00’s and 10’s.

We’ve been been mediocre overall, but they’ve been downright terrible. If you’re going solely of this season then yes we were worse, as our record indicates. But going off just this season would mean SF is the most successful franchise in the league and that’s certainly not the case either.

If you want to talk historically cleveland has been much more sucessful based on their championships under paul brown.  I wasnt arguing that over the last 10 years we werent better.  I was clearly talking about currently which is all that really matters.  Im typing on my phone so I dont care about paragraphs.  Im about 99 percent sure you are the fella that was trying to tell me billy price was better than ragnow because I was disappointed detroit took him right before us.  Once billy price became a bengal I was really rooting for him and supported him like I will with burrow because im a bengal fan.  Anybody can cherry pick what they want to try and make their point.  I mean you said in the other thread joe burrow had a pretty good 2018.  You just havent decided to face reality yet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - mikey6866 - 01-19-2020, 05:52 AM