Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-19-2020, 05:52 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: If you want to talk historically cleveland has been much more sucessful based on their championships under paul brown.  I wasnt arguing that over the last 10 years we werent better.  I was clearly talking about currently which is all that really matters.  Im typing on my phone so I dont care about paragraphs.  Im about 99 percent sure you are the fella that was trying to tell me billy price was better than ragnow because I was disappointed detroit took him right before us.  Once billy price became a bengal I was really rooting for him and supported him like I will with burrow because im a bengal fan.  Anybody can cherry pick what they want to try and make their point.  I mean you said in the other thread joe burrow had a pretty good 2018.  You just havent decided to face reality yet

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don’t ever remember pimping Billy Price. He’s awful. One of our biggest busts in recent memory.

Not sure how being on your phone prohibits you from using paragraphs (I also post on my phone). Not trying to be a dick, it’s just really hard on the eyes to read those giant walls of text.

But we’ll just have to agree to disagree on Burrow. Even if I’m not sure what “reality” I’m avoiding? The one where we’re in a position to draft a stud QB that just won the Heisman, set a bunch of records, and won the national championship...

But if the historical run he just went on didn’t convince you I’m certainly not going to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 01-19-2020, 06:04 AM