Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-19-2020, 06:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think you have me confused with someone else. I don’t ever remember pimping Billy Price. He’s awful. One of our biggest busts in recent memory.

Not sure how being on your phone prohibits you from using paragraphs (I also post on my phone). Not trying to be a dick, it’s just really hard on the eyes to read those giant walls of text.

But we’ll just have to agree to disagree on Burrow. Even if I’m not sure what “reality” I’m avoiding? The one where we’re in a position to draft a stud QB that just won the Heisman, set a bunch of records, and won the national championship...

But if the historical run he just went on didn’t convince you I’m certainly not going to.

99 percent sure it was you.  I can dig that up tomorrow.  Belive me bro I will be as big of a burrow fan as you if hes the pick.  The only thing I want is for the bengals to win a super bowl.  We need an elite qb, and I pray that burrow is if we draft him.  Id love for the whole board to tell me what an idoit I am, and I will face up to it with a huge smile if he becomes a franchise qb.  Nobody will be happier than me.  Im just voicing my concerns, and for real im gonna be devestated when we pass on tua.  Im really not trying to be combative.  I just really really belive in tua and it frustrates me that we are gonna pass on him.

As ive said many times burrow had an amazing season.  So have a bunch of other mediorce at best qbs.  I understand why people love burrow his stats are amazing and he did it against the best competition.  Time will tell if he can repeat.  I feel its extremely unlikely.  Ive gotta stop commenting on burrow threads.  Ill talk to you in 4 years or so.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow - mikey6866 - 01-19-2020, 06:18 AM