Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top 10 Offensive Lineman Free Agents
(02-11-2020, 12:23 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I don't want any aging lineman in there 30's we should be in rebuild mode and putting a young core together. Conklin is an ideal tackle prospect for us, good and only 26, however he will be the top RT free agent and I doubt the Bengals will win a bidding war for him. Castonzo is good but will be 32 when the season starts and plays LT which Williams plays. Bulaga will be 31 when the season starts and has had numerous injures throughout his career including 2 ACL tears in 2013 and 2017. I would be fine with Bulaga as a stop gap RT for two years if the money made sense. I love Tuney and Scheifff both good and only 27. I figure they'll both get big contacts too much for the Bengals. I think the player who makes the most sense for the Bengals is Graham Glaslow. Glasslow is a good guard and only 27, plus his brother Ryan plays for the Bengals which might give him extra incentive to sign here. Glaslow could possibly fly under the radar in free agency and be had at a good deal. Logic is guys like Scheiff, Tuney will get signed first and teams will spend big on premium positions like QB, CB , Tackle and pass rushers.

well its okay to have a few stop gap veterans as you cant always afford all the youngs in the prime and then you replace the stop gaps with guys on rookie deals when the money needs to be shifted to other extenstions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Offensive Lineman Free Agents - XenoMorph - 02-18-2020, 03:56 PM