Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-05-2020, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On

I could talk about Burrow Vs Young for days. I found it pretty funny that Frelund on NFL Network said Chase would have a better impact than Burrow for the Bengals based on Analytics.
I'm a huge OSU fan, big Young fan; but, my GF also has a nephew rotating on LSU's Defense as a true freshman. So, we watched every game for LSU this year. I became a Burrow fan during the Auburn game and then solidified after they beat Alabama in Alabama (as his OL carried Burrow out of the stadium on their shoulders, (When's the last time you've seen that)? Lol

But, I just have one question for all the Chase Young fans out there.
Do you remember who the Defensive ends were during all of NE's Super Bowl victories?
More importantly, who were the most valuable players most of the time? Tom Brady? Mahomes? Rodgers? Mannings? Brees? Etc, etc....
Why? Because they are the unquestioned leaders of the team, not the DE's.
Can you name one defensive end from NE or any other SB team that's ever been more valuable to the team than Tom Brady? Drew Brees? Mahomes? Rodgers? Big Ben? Mannings? Elway? Etc, etc.....You may find one or two, but it's all about the QB folks.

It starts with the QB and ends with the QB in this league. You don't hear analysts ever saying that it begins and ends with the DE's to get you to and through the playoffs/SB.

If there's even a chance that this kid could be the next type of Mahomes, Luck, Manning, Rodgers, Brady, etc...you have to make that Pick! The kid could be the face of your franchise for the next 10-12 years. You just can't pass that up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - JerseyDD09 - 03-05-2020, 04:47 PM