Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
(03-05-2020, 05:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post man, very well said. Nice to hear this from an OSU fan that has ties to LSU.

To try and answer your question the only team I can think of that the Ends had an enormous impact in a Superbowl 
was the Ends for the Giants against the Patriots, Umenyoira and Strahan and company. 

But still Eli had to make the big throws in the end to win it. The QB is the most important position in all of sports and 
Burrow just came off the greatest season for a QB in college history. To me it has never even been a question, at least
not since Burrow lit up Clemson in the championship.

Thanks! Great answer with the Giants ends, and you could throw in there Graham for the Eagles making a big play at the end; but still, Eli and Foles get the MVP awards for great games.

Really though, it took until the Clemson game??? I don't think people understand how difficult it is to beat Alabama in Alabama. It just doesn't happen. Lol

All the other games were just icing on the cake for me; and, in EVERY damn game I'd watch that boy make scrambling/down field plays that I knew Dalton couldn't or wouldn't ever make. That's when I knew he'd be an upgrade from Dalton and we needed to draft him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - JerseyDD09 - 03-05-2020, 07:54 PM