Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My Argument For Picking Chase Young First
FFS!! I guess we should just eliminate the DE position. I mean, it's one of the lowest payed positions in all of football, must be a reason for that? (Sarcasm) As if I should even have to make that understood.

These dudes named Charles Haley, Reggie White, Dwight Freeney, Michael Strahan, Von Miller, Richard Dent, Randy White, Warren Sapp, DeMarcus Ware, Fletcher Cox, Terrell Suggs......Lee Roy Selmon, Harvey Martin, LC Greenwood, Dexter Manley.... Yeah, that position, and those guys stunk it up!! Never contributed jack shit to the teams they played for, or the championships that they won. ( Sarcasm again for you newbies) ( I'm aware that Selmon didn't win one, but a person would be a fool to leave him off of the list!!)
....Jim Marshall, Justin Tuck, Osi, just a couple more, I could continue......Jack Youngblood...ect................

Still the SSDD around here. We have the Burrow Boys Choir, replying with the same BS in every thread. Even the ones that don't have the word Burrow in the title!

I've watched this thread for well over a week. Everytime that a poster addresses the thread topic, a member of The Burrow Boys Choir immediately chimes in with their, " we're absolutely correct, and if you don't think like us, you're wrong, and we're going to browbeat all of you until you agree with us," opinions...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Argument For Picking Chase Young First - coachmcneil71 - 03-05-2020, 08:40 PM